Kiley Giebel has quite the blend of experience! As a student at the University of Minnesota, she has seen both sides of the table in entrepreneurship due to her experience working in a startup and her involvement in a student-run venture fund called Atland Ventures. Give this interview a watch to learn more about Kiley’s commitment to the entrepreneurship community!
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/kiley-giebel-6a8988149
- Sparrows profile: sparrows.co/sp/Kiley-Giebel
- Kiley’s blog @Groove Capital: https://blog.groovecap.com/venture-investing-101
Want to hear more about Atland Ventures student run fund? Check out their website: https://atlandventures.com
Are you, or do you know a student who would be a good fit to come on the show? Let us know! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Socials: @MugNewsOfficial
- Barista Kaitlyn: @ClaeysCreates / www.kaitlynclaeys.com
- Barista Justin: Justin Krug on LinkedIn
Stay Caffeinated Everyone, and we’ll see you next time!